1. No Horses/Rhinos PvP (Horse/Rhino can be used for transport/Travel but not for PvP).
- Also counts as Horse/Rhino PVP even if a Player attacks a Follower or Knocks down a Player with
2. No Cats Allowed (Sabertooth, Tiger, Panter, Lion, Jaguar, and e.e.). Any Cats found will be Deleted!
3. No Smoke / Acid / Oil Arrows "During Base Defence"
4. Raid is Free For All.
5. Do not equip thralls with Throwing axes, Javelins, Snake and Blunted arrows.
6. Do not kill players in loading screen.
- Do not camp Obelisks or Dungeon entries, players must be able to move and run before you engage
in any PvP in these places.
- Players who repeatedly run in and out of Dungeon to avoid pvp can be killed in loading screen
(Make sure to record when doing it to avoid confusion).
7. 3-4 days of Raid Protection (RP) can be granted upon joining Server or after a substantial amount of
loot lost from the raid.
8. No cleansing weapons: Set's Tongue, Mitra's Justice
(Can only be used to remove Poison, not player Buffs).
9. 1 Day of Raid Protection can be Requested if you been Nearly Raided (Proof will be requested).
1. NOT Allowed to Transfer loot through the door/wall.
2. NOT Allowed to Kill Followers with Palisades out of Raid Time.
3. NOT Allowed to Use Jheball Bug To farm Tar!