1. No Horses/Rhinos PvP (Horse/Rhino can be used for transport/Travel
but not for PvP).
- Also counts as Horse/Rhino PVP even if a Player attacks a Follower
or Knocks down a Player with the Horse/Rhino.
2. No Cats Allowed (Sabertooth, Tiger, Panter, Lion, Jaguar, and e.e.).
Any Cats found will be Deleted!
3. No Smoke / Acid / Oil Arrows "During Base Defence"
4. Only Clan vs Clan wile Raiding:
- This means that attackers and defenders can only consist of 1 clan
on each side at any given base location.
- If you see another clan raiding a base, you need to stay away and
Do NOT interfere.
5. Counter-raiding is allowed - but keep in mind that only 2 clans can be
involved in any given Raid / Defence.
6. Any hotswapers aren't allowed to participate in Raids / Counter
Raids / Defence, only the ones in the clan can interfere!
7. Do not equip thralls with Throwing axes, Javelins, Snake and
8. Do not kill players in loading screen.
- Do not camp Obelisks or Dungeon entries, players must be able to
move and run before you engage in any PvP in these places.
- Players who repeatedly run in and out of Dungeon to avoid pvp can
be killed in loading screen
(Make sure to record when doing it to avoid confusion).
9. 3 days of Raid Protection (RP) can be granted upon joining Server or
after a substantial amount of loot lost from the raid.
10. No cleansing weapons: Set's Tongue, Mitra's Justice
(Can only be used to remove Poison, not player boosts).
11. 1 Day of Raid Protection can be Requested if you been
Nearly Raided (Proof will be requested).